To make a booking enquiry please use one of the following methods:
- Book securely online using the links to the right
- Phone 013397 41675
- E Mail email@example.com
- Text 07899 670750 with your dates and room requirements and we will text back with availability and prices
Rates start at £38.75 per head per night for bed and breakfast. Children are classed as under 14 years old at time of stay.
We offer multi night discounts, please enquire at the time of booking.
We accept all major credit and debit cards.
Check in/Check Out
Check in is available from 4pm. Please let us know your expected time of arrival.
Guests can check out any time until 10.30am on the day of departure.
Travel Insurance is always recommended. As we are unable to judge reasons for change, cancellation or non arrival, we respectfully remind guests that a reservation constitutes a contract in law and therefore recommend that insurance cover be taken out in case of cancellation or curtailment of a booking.
- Cancellations made more than 56 days before arrival may be charged a booking fee which will not be more than 20% of the total booking costs unless *
- Cancellations made between 28 -56 days before arrival will be charged for the first nights accommodation cost unless *
- Cancellations made within 28 days of arrival will be charged the full booking cost for accommodation and meals unless *
- Cancellations for the Braemar Highland Games weekend made within 3 months of the Games date will be charged the full booking cost including ticket upgrades unless *
*If we are able to relet the accommodation, the balance of monies, less any costs incurred, will be refunded.
“No shows” will be liable for the full cost of their initial booking.
Cranford Guest House does not accept responsibility for loss or damage to vehicles parked within the grounds. All vehicles are parked and left at the owner’s risk.
Under Scottish law it is an offence to smoke anywhere within the guest house. Guests found to be contravening the above terms may be requested to leave the guest house without refund and may incur an additional cleaning charge equivalent to the full adult fee for that room for one night.
Well behaved pets are welcome at Cranford. We request that pets are not allowed on the soft furnishings, in the breakfast room or left unattended in bedrooms. Any deep cleaning may incur an additional cleaning charge equivalent to the full adult fee for that room for one night.
In the rare event of us being unable to provide accommodation for you, due to circumstances beyond our control, we will endeavour to find suitable alternative accommodation. If this is unavailable or unacceptable to you, we would offer a full refund. Our liability would not extend beyond this refund.